Dr. Michelle L Becher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle L Becher?

Fantastic patient experience

Dr. Becher is fantastic-- she spends time answering patient questions and really makes an effort to ensure that you understand. I particularly appreciated how she talked with me regarding my concerns about fluctuations in my menstrual cycle. She also counseled me some on natural family planning. It is so nice to work with a provider who personalizes her care to the patient instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. The staff are courteous and efficient, too. All in all an excellent patient experience, even though no one really wants to spend time at a doctor's office!

EVERYTHING

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY AND DOCTOR BECHER OR HER STAFF.....I LOVE THEM SO MUCH....I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY JUST SO I CAN SEE THEM! :)