Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle A Beeson
Dr. Michelle A Beeson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine. Dr. Beeson is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle A Beeson has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Michelle A Beeson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Michelle A Beeson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Dr. Beeson at the Harris Southwest emergency room. She was supposed to assess the injury to my leg prior to suture removal. She barely looked at my leg, much less me or the wound. She immediately took the responsibility of removing my stitches from a (competent) Registered Nurse and thrust the responsibility upon a (unqualified) Patient Care Tech (read, nursing assistant). The nursing assistant was abusive, and never should have been given the task of removing my sutures to begin with.
Dr. Beeson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHeb Emergicare PA, 1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX
Dr. Michelle A Beeson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.