Have you seen Dr. Michelle J Belardo?

Wrong lab results!

The practice mixed up my samples for the lab and diagnosed me incorrectly with a STD. Instead of offering any help in finding a reason I was told that either my husband or I had cheated and that the tests are never wrong. No one responded to my call for help exlaining any part of the life-changing information I was given nor was there any concern for my physical or mental well-being. I proceeded to be retested the next day by my primary care physician and so was my husband, both with negative results, as stated by him, making the first results an obvious mistake. This practice did nothing to make ammends or offer any type of care. This all took place within my first visit, in which I did not even get the opportunity to meet the doctor. I was only able to speak to her nurse practitioner, although qualified as a NP, she was not who I chose as my doctor and I would expect follow up from a professional that is being paid significant money for their care. The office is extremely outdated and poorly cared for and the lab is a joke. Shame on the entire practice and I don't recommend them to anyone!

Great doctor. spent much time with me and my concerns.

She's EXCELLENT!

Dr.Belardo delivered both my babies via c-section. She is very caring and thorough. I would go to no other doctor.

Horrible

Excellent!!

I love having a woman gynecologist. She is very professional and understanding.

Dr. Michelle J Belardo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.