Dr. Michelle Berry Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Berry?

Dr. Michele Berry

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Berry, listens, no guessing in her office. She will do what it takes to relive your mind and take care of your problem.

A true dr. Who takes the time to explain to you what's going on. A doctor who accepted me, a New patient, at 4:30 on a Friday! She is here to cure.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Would not go back nor would I recommend her.

Love Love

Posted on September 13th, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Berry for 14 years, she's direct, and tells it like it is. Which I appreciate.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Terrible staff, very rude

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Always the right diagnostic!

Find a better Doctor.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

If I could give this office a negative rating I would. The front office staff is unbelievably rude and disrespectful. Dr. Berry will never be in the office and you will see a different PA every time you go in, and will have to explain your symptoms every single time as well. Save yourself a huge headache and skip this clinic.

MONEY GRABBING DOCTOR

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I went to make an appointment and they wanted 100 dollars for a "search fee". Complete crap!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

It's obvious she doesn't really care for her patients. She just wants to see them in and out and she will cut you off repeatedly.

visit to dr.Berry

Posted on June 28th, 2012

She is always cheerful and very good bedside manner ..love her

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I have been with Ms. Berry for 10+ years. She is excellent and to the point. She cares about your general health and how you are doing emotionally. I think she is great!

Glorified drug dealer

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr. Michelle Berry is by far the worst doctor I have ever come across. She is nothing but a pill doctor who only cares about money. She prescribes absurd amounts of pain killers (Vicodin) and prescribed me with 270 Adderall (high kilogram amphetamine) without even checking out my medical history of any sorts. And now she makes you come in every month and makes you pay $70 in order for her to write refills that you should have so you don't have to come into her office and pay $70 each time. The time before the last time I was in the office she was firing an employee telling them to f..ck off and get the f..ck out of my office while I was in one of her waiting rooms hearing everything she was saying, makes me wait 45 min, walks in doesn't even say hi and just hands me prescriptions. The last time I was in there before I walked out I was waiting 55 min and I was the only person in the office and I walked out of the room and found her eating brunch in the back talking on the phone while I sat there. Absolutely the worst most unprofessional so called Dr. I have ever been around. She deserves to be turned into the medical board and have her license taken away. A friend of mine was in there to see her and she prescribed him Vicodin, Xanax, and Adderall all at the same visit. That is a deadly combination. Stay away from this doctor if you value your life!!!!!