Dr. Michelle Bonness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Bonness?

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I went in for a consultation for a "Tummy Tuck" and 18 months later had the procedure. Everything that Dr. Bonness explained about the procedure and recovery was exactly what occurred. There were no surprises and the results are better than I expected. The scarring is very minimal. I have a sister who had a similar surgery and her scar is very noticeable. I highly recommend Dr. Bonness to anyone is considering plastic surgery.

Posted on March 13th, 2014

very happy with her overall

Horrible!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I was got lipo of the arms and they looked the same even after a year, although she CLAIMED they'd go down after the swelling. When I went back to her to complain about basically paying for nothing, she told me she could RE-DO it for another fee.

Amazing Experience-Breast Reduction Surgery

Posted on January 14th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with my surgery, from the initial consultation through surgery and recovery. Dr. Bonness is very knowledgeable, skilled, caring and thorough. She is also respectful of her patients and their concerns. I did have an allergic reaction to the Dermabond (very unusual both for me and the product); but it was handled quickly and it was a kept to a minor issue. The surgery was a difficult decision for me to make, but after researching and interviewing three surgeons, I couldn't have made a better decision. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Great doctorlistened to what I wanted and then deliveredOffice staff was fabulous

Posted on June 13th, 2017