The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle K Bruner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 12
This Dr Bruner caused me a terrific amount of pain and did nothing about it. I told her that the shots were painful and she did nothing to alleviate it. I have since had the same procedure with another dermatologist and had no pain. I called the office and recieved nothing except that I had better pay the bill. Awful place!
This is one of the kindest physicians that I have ever seen. She really cares about people and is sincere. I took my three year old little girl to see her for a rash. She was so good to her. She approached her more like a mom than a doctor. If you have kids she is the perfect physician, I just wish she was a pediatrician. My daughters eczema is doing great and my daughter will go to her appointments without crying!!!!!!
I brought my three year old in with eczema. She was so nice. She has a child of her own so, she knew how scared a little girl is at the doctors office. She really took the time to make sure my daughter was calm before examining her. While she never had any shots or anything, my daughter left happy, no crying, no screaming, and we had receive a large tub of cream that began helping after her very first bath. I will definately return to this physician.
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Michelle K Bruner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Dermatology & Surgery Center, 26400 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 150, Southfield, MI
Dr. Michelle K Bruner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.