Dr. Michelle K Bruner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle K Bruner?

Best Dermatologist in the area

Dr Bruner is caring, compassionate and great. She was able to diagnose and fix my issues. Def recommend!

She is no good...don't bother going to see her. I had to go to ER to fix her mistakes this morning. Makes me sick how much money wasted! She is very inexperienced...it seems like Franklin Dermatologh is more a cosmetic place then a true wound care . Screwed me up so BAD!

Painful experience

This Dr Bruner caused me a terrific amount of pain and did nothing about it. I told her that the shots were painful and she did nothing to alleviate it. I have since had the same procedure with another dermatologist and had no pain. I called the office and recieved nothing except that I had better pay the bill. Awful place!

Such a great doctor

This is one of the kindest physicians that I have ever seen. She really cares about people and is sincere. I took my three year old little girl to see her for a rash. She was so good to her. She approached her more like a mom than a doctor. If you have kids she is the perfect physician, I just wish she was a pediatrician. My daughters eczema is doing great and my daughter will go to her appointments without crying!!!!!!

Great with Kids

I brought my three year old in with eczema. She was so nice. She has a child of her own so, she knew how scared a little girl is at the doctors office. She really took the time to make sure my daughter was calm before examining her. While she never had any shots or anything, my daughter left happy, no crying, no screaming, and we had receive a large tub of cream that began helping after her very first bath. I will definately return to this physician.

Dr. Michelle K Bruner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.