Dr. Michelle Buendia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Buendia?

Amazing!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

We have been seeing Dr Buendia for 12 years as both of my childrens' primary care physicians. She is caring, incredibly knowledgeable and has gotten to know their unique health needs since birth. With kids, they get sick often, esp when they were little. Love that we were always able to get an appointment when needed with one of the doctors (they are truly all great, we have seen the other doctors many times each always being impressed with each physician.) I completely trust her and the other doctors at the practice. I also love being able to talk with the nurse via phone when we are having an issue and being able to determine from there if an appointment is really needed. Highly recommend Dr Buendia and the entire practice to everyone. I wish I could find a PCP for myself that I liked even half as much as I like this practice.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr.Buendia takes time to talk to you and find out what is wrong and is very accurate about what is wrong. We have been very happy with her. Thank you Dr. Buendia for caring for our kids.

Awesome Dr.!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Beundia has been amazing to my girls since they were babys. She cares and takes the time to figure out what needs to be done. We love her!

Posted on January 24th, 2017