Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle M Cabalona
Dr. Michelle M Cabalona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cabalona is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle M Cabalona has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
I called your office to schedule an appointment and was hung up on after waiting on hold 6 minutes. I call back and was put on hold again after informing the receptionist of the first incident for an additional 10 minutes before I hung up. What kind of office keeps patients on hold for 16 minutes and never answer. By far the worst office for courtesy,promptness or scheduling appointments. Get new operators.
Dr. Cabalona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1993
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Michelle M Cabalona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle M Cabalona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.