Dr. Michelle Cantu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Cantu?

Posted on November 18th, 2017

She is amazing listens treats you with dignity and respect.

Disappointed

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr Cantu doesn’t care about her patients and doesn’t return messages after recommending the portal. Stuff is great but seems to be getting a second staff person often . There’s been one young lady who has stuff with her for many years and i love talking with her but Dr Cantu needs to work on returning messages. Other then that everything is good.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I am HIGHLY dissatisfied with this practice, and their staff. They're rude, neglectful, lack communication, and simply do not care for their patients.

Fabulous Psychiatrist

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Dr. Cantu takes the time to get to know you and your unique situation instead of treating each patient the same. I have 100% confidence in her decisions and I highly recommend her!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

She is wonderful

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Dr. Cantu is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with. I highly recommend her.

Great office

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. was very nice, very helpful and understood everything I am going through. She took the time to listen to me and I wasn't feeling rushed. Very small office and great front receptionist. I left a message got a return call very quick made a apt and was told I would get called in if there was a sooner apt and I did. Very awesome place and really happy with the experience.

Excellent office

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I called left a message and got a return call right away. Great way to start off a visit for my kids. Dr. was really nice and very helpful, my kids loved her and office staff was awesome and very friendly would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on October 17th, 2014

This doctor's staff does not return phone calls. I've been calling for two weeks and zero calls back. If their staff is incompetent their professionals must be incompetent. Don't waste your time, look elsewhere.

Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I have been to enough psychiatrists to know that Dr. Cantu is by far the best in the area. She has helped me through one of the worst times in my entire life. She saw things other psychiatrists did not see which helped me through what was going on. I would recommend her to anyone needing a psychiatrist!

Wonderful Child Psychiatrist

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Dr. Cantu is great! She had suggestions to help get my son back on track that were up to date. We have seen other providers that did not provide the individual attention we received. I would recommend her highly for anyone needing help with ADHD or Asperger's Syndrome.

Amazing!

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I've never had a psychiatrist I really felt like was listening, but not only does Dr. Cantu really listen to me, she seems really interested in helping me find the right medicinal and emotional therapy for my issues. I don't respond well to a lot of the conventional drugs, especially SSRIs, but she's been very keen to make sure I feel good and still have motivation to do what I have to do.