Is Dr. Michelle Catenacci the right Doctor for you?
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Catenacci MD
Dr. Michelle Catenacci has 3 locations
30 Tower Court Suite F
Gurnee, IL 60031
820 E. Terra Cotta Ave Suite 118
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Dr. Michelle Catenacci has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michelle Catenacci has the following 5 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Michelle Catenacci Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle Catenacci's office for more information.
30 Tower Court Suite F Gurnee, IL : (847) 662-1818
820 E. Terra Cotta Ave Suite 118 Crystal Lake, IL : (847) 662-1818
4920 N. Central Ave Suite 2C Chicago, IL : (847) 662-1818
More about Dr. Michelle Catenacci
Dr. Catenacci was born and raised outside of Detroit, Michigan. She went to medical school at Wayne State University in Detroit and then moved to Ohio for post-graduate training. Her residency training ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle Catenacci is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.