Dr. Michelle L Daill Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michelle L Daill?

Couldn't be happier

Awhile ago there was something wrong with my son. She diagnosed him correctly and took action straight away. He needed surgery. She helped direct me through everything that I had to do. Through late nights and early mornings, she's on call 24/7. I don't think I've ever had to wait no more than 15-20 minutes to return my calls. She's amazing.

Love Dr Daill, and her staff. Never have trouble getting a same day appointment, no matter what time of day we call. She went above and beyond when my son broke his arm and had to have surgery to put it back together. Never had any problems here, I would highly recommend them to anyone with children.

Best pediatric office around!

Staff is very helpful and very polite. The dr and nurses took time to answer my questions thoroughly and really listened to my concerns. I has left my previous pediatrican bc I was just an appointment to her not a concerned mom with a sick baby. I'm so happy I found dundee pediatrics! I feel more at ease now that my child is getting the best care she needs when Dr mom is all out answers :)

Good doc, lousy office staff.

Dr. Daill is a good doctor and the nurse practitioner in the office is solid as well. Both are kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. However, getting an appointment is ridiculously difficult and results in waiting 24+ hours to actually get in to see the them. It seems that the office is severely understaffed and that "same-day" appointments are non-existent even if you call immediately when they open for the day. The woman taking phone calls / appointments needs to take a phone etiquette class and always has an attitude (which is extremely annoying when you are already dealing with a sick child). We like the Doc but are frustrated with the lack of organization, professionalism, and the 24+ hour waiting period for an appointment. Would recommend going elsewhere.

Parent #1

Dr. Michelle takes great care of our three children. The staff is friendly. The wait times are short. Highly Recommend!