Dr. Michelle Dew Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Dew?

Excellent clinician.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Dew a couple of times now. She stepped in when my regular cardiologist was out on medical leave. I like her straightforward manner. Some might think she is brusque, but I found her to be very knowledgeable and interested in my case. I have the utmost confidence in her. It is, after all, my heart that is in her hands. (Figuratively speaking, of course.) Dr. Dew ordered a test be conducted. She took the time to call me on the weekend prior to her returning from vacation to discuss the results with me. Now that is caring for your patients! My wife, who is very hard to please, was very impressed with Dr. Dew. I will continue to see her even if my regular cardiologist returns.

She doesn't care about (the reason for the appointment)

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Stayed after introducing herself: " I don't anything about whatever is going on with your ear. I don't care about your story. You have a lot of other issues that we need to talk about"

Rating for Dr Michelle Dew

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Very nice always asks my mom how she is feeling, and takes time with her. She goes through her chart and is very thorough.

Not a positive experience

Posted on October 20th, 2014

My opinion is that she is a pompous, arrogant prima donna. Displayed a poor bedside manner ignoring the spouse. When I asked her a question, she immediately began talking over me and I was unable to finish my question until I told her it was her time to listen and my turn to ask a question. She then became very defensive and curtly answered each question asked. Therefore, I did not finish asking my questions as there was no point in trying to deal with that negative attitude. Contact with all other cardiologists in that group was great as were the other doctors and staff at St. Luke's. 0 Stars for Dr Dew from us.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Not Impressed

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Amazingly rude and unprofessional from the minute she walked in. Phony 'bedside manner'. Like we were wasting her time.Serious questions about symptoms were answered defensively even though her intelligence and cardio knowledge weren't being challenged. DEW isnt our regular doctor but this experience has caused us to most likely drop our good regular cardiologist there and to find another cardiologist group....

Posted on December 16th, 2016