Dr. Michelle K Doroz Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michelle K Doroz?

Stay Away

She literally berated me for not following the treatment plan she wanted for my son, even though his specialist's treatment plan saved his life, she still believed her's was better. She never once even looked at my son or asked how he was doing, not once. Her ego was bruised when I took a specialists advice over hers and she didn't care AT ALL about my son or his well being. I have now heard from several other patients of hers that she has a tendency to fly off the handle when her patients don't listen to everything she advises. If you have a mind of your own, stay away.

Dr. Michelle K Doroz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.