Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle L Douglas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Michelle Douglas goes above and beyond for her patients. She made my pregnancy experience that much better. It was evident when my daughter was born that Dr. Douglas was truly happy for us. After my daughter was born I moved away from the Franklin area, but I will still drive an hour just to have her as my doctor.
The visits were brief, asked no questioned. When it was time to deliver my baby she seemed shocked that I did not wanted any pain medication or anything. She seemed like she did not know what she was doing. It was an awful experience. She would check my dilation progress and another person, a midwife, would too. They did not let me know who this person was. In the end I had a torn clitoris and she failed to notice. I noticed after my 6 weeks check up since I continued with pain. I would not recommend her.
Told me I had a prolapse, but suggested we do nothing about it, even though I was in pain. Never offered alternatives or suggestions, when I Google's WebMD from her office and showed her that many doctors recommend surgery, she said yes, that was an option, but she doesn't recommend surgery. Basically that if anything 'falls out', I should call her back. I told her I would like to explore more proactive measures . She said she would have her office call me with a referral. Also said she would phone in a prescription for another issues. She never phoned in the prescription and I had to call her office to remind her, but they had no record of her requesting the prescription.. And then I never received a call on the referral. I called her office again and they gave me a doctor's name, but said he usually didn't even need a referral. So, I waited three days in pain for information she could have given me right away.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michelle L Douglas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichelle L Douglas Do, 9969 S 27th St, Franklin, WI
Dr. Michelle L Douglas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Franklin, WI.