Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower
Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA, with another office in West Chester, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eisenhower is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Eisenhower has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eisenhower is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower accepts the following insurance providers.
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower in this video.
Dr. Michelle M Eisenhower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.