Have you seen Dr. Michelle L Endicott?

One of the Best !

Dr. Endicott and her staff give excellent service. Makes you feel that she truly cares about your welfare. I just wish that all of my doctors had the same convictions that she has...... One of the BEST !

Rude receptionists

Rude and unprofessional front desk staff !!! No patient care at all or even a smile . I recommend finding a doctor with a staff that cares and doesn't just care about money .

I'm pretty sure she was confused with the terms, "combination skin type" and "very, very oily skin type," because she prescribed me the strongest topical liquid phosphate (yikes?), in which the instructions say, "Apply to the effected area twice a day." More like twice a month, oh my goodness. My skin feels awful. There's mass dryness, stinging when touched, and peeling. This is just day three too. I'd rather not let Michelle touch or diagnose my skin again, I'll stick to not having a chemical burn.

She seems to be the nicest Doctor I have ever been referred to. She is a great listener. She doesn't talk down to me. She has called me at home on a Saturday to ask how I am doing. I have full confidence in her.

Dr. Endicott is brilliant and caring. I think she represents a new generation of doctors who are learning the benefit of compassion and careful listening. She will make eye contact and does not have even a hint of the condescending nature of too many doctors.

I cant praise her enough. She is an awesome dr who truly cares about her patients.

dr. visit

I have been to this office on several occasions and have had a great experience. The dr. and pa have taken the time to examine me head to toe and explains every spot I have. I felt her staff was very professional and made me feel comfortable.. thank you

Very nice, very professional, she makes sure you understand what is going on, and she is very diligent in her work.

Wonderful

Dr. Endicott treat my son for acne and my self for sundamage and skin cancer, great people and very professional,Anthony the PA is awesome and went far and beyond our expectations.

dr.angel

love her to death she will tell you like it is and the does and dont's about the sun.and what not to do or wear when in the sun.

Very knowledgeable and professional. Great bedside manner.

My father had extensive skin cancer on his nose. She recommended a plastic surgeon in Columbus who completely redid my father's nose, pulling skin from one side to the other and forming a new nostril. The job looks so natural that no one would guess he has ever had surgery. She and her office helped make all of the arrangements. We are forever grateful.

Dr.Endicott is wonderful. She always friendly andtakes time to answer questions. She has a quality about her that indicates she really cares.

Dr. Michelle L Endicott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.

Dr. Michelle L Endicott Is this you?