Dr. Michelle Estes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Estes?

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

We love Dr. Estes.

Awful experience

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I took my kids to see her because couldn't get in to see normal doctor. They had ear infections at the time and then started coughing, all she did was listen to them said was nothing. I asked could be walking pneumonia she said no not all. I had to take them back two days later cause they got worse, saw another doc who said was croup gave steriods and we came home. Few days later had to go back again cause I wasn't happy with way they sounded and this time saw normal doc and found out it was walking pneumonia. So had she done her job and checked they wouldn't have had to go through so much. Luckily the other doc gave them steroids that helped some but still were sick longer than should have been.I will never see get again.

Dr. Estes rates an A+++++ with us!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Estes for a couple of years now. She is always very friendly with my children and they love to visit her. She takes the time to listen to my concerns, addresses my questions, and is good about following up on my childrens' illnesses (which not many doctors do!) We are more than happy to recommend her to anyone who asks for a great doctor in the Tri-cities area.

Professional and informative!

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Dr. Estes and her staff of nurses are very professional, give you plenty of time to ask questions and discuss what ever conserns you have! Busy office, however fantastic staff. Dr. Estes is very knowledgeable in her feild and makes you feel comfortable and not rushed. She takes her time to answer your questions and see to your conserns. She goes above and beyond, we are greatful she is our pediatrician.

Posted on March 14th, 2016