Dr. Michelle D Fiscus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michelle D Fiscus?

Kind and knowledgeable physician

Our family LOVES Dr.Fiscus

Our family has moved 6 times since my oldest child was born so we have had many pediatricians. BY FAR, Dr. Fiscus has been the BEST pediatrician my children have EVER seen. She listens to you as a parent, and to the child. She IS very knowledgeable, kind and through. My kids love her and as parents we do too!!!! She is a fantastic DOCTOR.

Love this practice

Staff ,from nurses to Drs here are incredible and attentive to every need and question.

I have been taking my two children to Dr Fiscus for seventeen years. LOVE HER AND HER STAFF!!! They do make you feel like you are their only patients. So dread when my children turn 21..

Couldn't ask for anyone better!!

Dr. Fiscus is a life saver for my family!! Both of my sons were completely neglected by their old pediatrician. I received several recommendations to go to Dr. Fiscus and boy am I glad I did. She explains the situation very well and doesn't make you feel stupid. The staff is absolutely amazing. I haven't received anything else but kind, caring, service!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Excellent doctor!

I have 3 kids that have been seeing Dr. Fiscus since birth, the first one 12 years ago. We all absolutely love her. She is great with the kids, explains everything to us, and even came to the hospital several times when they were babies. She has always been wonderful, her nurses are just as great, and we will never switch doctors.

Exactly what you are looking for in Pediatrics!

We have used Dr. Michelle Fiscus since my 21 year old was about 5 years old. She is thorough, to the point, kind but firm, and her office runs very very well. If all my Dr.'s were like Dr. Fiscus I would be very thrilled!

beyond excellent

Admittedly, I frequent the pediatrician's office more than the average patient! Having moved numerous times over the years, my family has been the patient's of many pediatricians. Due to surgeries and severe conditions, we have truly seen "the best of the best." From Vandy to Johns Hopkins to Childrens National Medical Center in DC...we have seen them all! I can ssure you, without question, Dr. Fiscus could run any department at any wworld class facility. She has a vast and extensive knowledge of just about any condition that could arise. But she knows what to do to remedy it! Her bedside manner is amazing! I rest in her confidence and kindness. For someone who is unbelievably talented, she is very approachable and down-to-earth. Honestly, she seems more like another mom than anything. (another mom that is crazy talented and brilliant!) There is no one I would trust my children with more! I respect her as a clinician, and love her as her patient! You will never regret trusting your children to the best kept secret in Williamson county!

Wonderful wonderful doctor! I wish she treated adults as well because, not only would my daughter being going there, but my husband and I as well!

Dr. Fiscus is a great physician, and has a bedside manner than works for my younger child and my teenage children. She is thorough in her exams and listens to my concerns; she also takes time to answer my questions. I'm very happy with her and so are my children.

Your kids will thank you!

Dr Fiscus and her staff made us feel as if we were her only patients. The nursing staff brought a smile to my 3 and 5 year old's faces (which is tough to do at the doctor's office) within minutes by playfully interacting with them. This was a completely different interaction with a pediatrician. Patient care balanced with professional recommendations for us as parents. Great experience for us and the kids. Do yourself a favor and switch to Dr. Fiscus, your kids will thank you!

Thorough

The most thorough doctor we've seen ever. I only wish she saw adults. Her staff is helpful and friendly. I feel like my children are cared for and are not just another number like they are in some practices .