Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle P Foote
Dr. Michelle P Foote, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Foote is affiliated with Mission Trail Baptist Hospital, St Lukes Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Foote has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle P Foote has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Michelle Foote delivered my daughter 4yrs ago in Corpus Christi, Texas and she was my angel by my side through my nine months and on until she re-located to San Antonio. She was the one doctor who made that promise that she would be the one to deliver my daughter and kept it. She called me every hour when I was in labor for the 15 hour labor. I miss her and cant find a Obgyn Doctor like her. So If you looking for a Obgyn consider her!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Foote is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michelle P Foote accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Central Federal VA Outpatient Clinic, 17440 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Michelle P Foote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.