Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle S Guitteau has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
I MET DOCTOR GUITTEAU FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE HILLSBORO VA CLINIC,VERY DOWN TO EARTH DOCTOR BUT IN THE MEAN TIME ONE EFICHANT DOCTOR. A DOCTOR BY MEETING HER ONCE WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HER. AND TO HAVE HE CALL MY DOCTORS OFFICE AND GETTING A APOINTMENT SET FOR ME WAS GREAT, AND HAVE A DOCTOR CAL LME AT HOME TO SEE HOW IT WENT. MOST DOCTORS SEE YOU THEN NEVER CONTACT U. THANK U DOCTOR JOB WELL DONE!
24 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michelle S Guitteau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group Northeast, 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 540, Portland, OR
Dr. Michelle S Guitteau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.