Dr. Michelle Guy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Guy?

Outstanding!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I saw Dr. Michelle Guy of UCSF for a physical today. Words are not adequate to describe Dr. Guy's manner, her expansive medical knowledge, her courteous empathetic and authentic manner. Never feeling rushed Dr. Guy took time to explain everything going the extra mile to put results in perspective. Dr. Guy is the antidote to physicians who too often today are glued to the data and screen forgetting the patient. Feel very fortunate to be her patient and know I am in a long line of patients who feel the same. Thank you Dr. Guy and UCSF!

No thank you. I'd rather just be sick.

Posted on February 16th, 2014

Dr. Guy is incredibly detached and rude. Perhaps research should be her line of work. People are not her bag. She doesn't seem present even in that tiny little room. I am so glad you know everything, but I've been operated on because know it all doctors didn't listen to me and decided my symptoms were not important. Good way to get sued for negligence Dr. Guy. You are quite a liability to UC.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Guy is actually my mother's doctor, but I have been with my mom several times for her appointments. Dr. Guy is kind, caring, thoughtful, thorough, patient, and intelligent. She takes a genuine interest in my mom's health and well-being. It never feels like she's rushed as she listens to my mom's many health issues, some of which are complex. Overall, she is a talented and compassionate physician who really gets to know her patents (one time we ran into her at the mall, and she immediately recognized us despite the fact that it had been months since she saw my mom in clinic and stopped to chat).

Posted on October 23rd, 2017