Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle C Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle C Hall has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michelle C Hall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle C Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Did not greet us. Acted angry. Complained about her work load. Told us there are other doctors ( we’re guessing she didn’t want more patients) asked me a question and when I answered she laughed at me, hard, cover your face laugh, then verbally berated me. No professionalism at all. Just a very insecure woman who seems to need to talk down to people and make fun of them to make herself feel better. We were shocked a professional would act in such a manner. Seriously the single worse dr I’ve been to. And I’ve been to a lot. She does not want to be working. She should stay home with her kid Do joy see this dr unless you would like to be made fun of for having your own beliefs. Amazing they let her practice Horrible that we were the ones that were cordial and polite and she was just.... she’d be better as a store clerk
Dr. Hall gets one star only because I am not able to do 0 stars. At first I thought Dr. Hall was ok, until I started having some significant health issues. I guess I can't expect a doctor that can't tell the difference between razor burn and a flea/bug bite to be that great of a doctor. During the time I was being treated by Dr. Hall, I expressed to her concern that I my hair was thinning on the top of my head (I am female so this can be a serious medical concern). Not only was Dr. Hall not interested in asking additional questions or investigating this in any way, but she also instructed me to "talk to my hair dresser," and completely dismissed my concerns. About a year later after some research and self-diagnosis, I saw an OB/GYN and was tested/diagnosed for PCOS, which causes male pattern balding in women and several other major symptoms that I had discussed with Dr. Hall. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for anything beyond a hangnail - even then, she would probably direct you to a manicurist.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michelle C Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 18610 NW Cornell Rd Ste 300, Hillsboro, OR
Dr. Michelle C Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.