Dr. Michelle Hall Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Hall?

Former Patient for a Reason!

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Hall gets one star only because I am not able to do 0 stars. At first I thought Dr. Hall was ok, until I started having some significant health issues. I guess I can't expect a doctor that can't tell the difference between razor burn and a flea/bug bite to be that great of a doctor. During the time I was being treated by Dr. Hall, I expressed to her concern that I my hair was thinning on the top of my head (I am female so this can be a serious medical concern). Not only was Dr. Hall not interested in asking additional questions or investigating this in any way, but she also instructed me to "talk to my hair dresser," and completely dismissed my concerns. About a year later after some research and self-diagnosis, I saw an OB/GYN and was tested/diagnosed for PCOS, which causes male pattern balding in women and several other major symptoms that I had discussed with Dr. Hall. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for anything beyond a hangnail - even then, she would probably direct you to a manicurist.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017