Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle A Hanes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 29
She is very condescending and rude. She actually made me cry during my visit. She seemed irritated by my questions and by my responses to her questions. She showed a complete lack of empathy, in my opinion. I hope I never have to be treated by her again. The other doctors that I've seen in this same Kelsey Sebold practice are amazing! She practices with a completely different attitude from theirs.
My main issue with Dr. Hanes is her bedside manner. During my exams with Dr. Hanes, I had many questions. Dr. Hanes' responses were upfront, however she always had a condescending attitude and made me feel as though my questions were unnecessary. Most likely she has encountered these same questions repeatedly over her career, but I'd like to feel as though I can ask my doctor any questions without worrying that she will belittle my concerns. I did not have issues with making appointments, wait time, or with the staff.
I really enjoyed my birthing experience with Dr. Hanes. I found both her and her staff to be very professional and kind. I prefer a smaller office feel, something about it gives you a more personal feel when it comes to your prenatal care, well woman visits and birthing experiences. After having seen 2 or 3 other OBGYN's I plan on sticking with Dr. Hanes and her staff.
17 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Michelle A Hanes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKelsey Seybold Spring Clinic, 15655 Cypress Wood Medical Dr Ste 100, Houston, TX
Dr. Michelle A Hanes is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.