Dr. Michelle Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Herman?

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Herman. I live an hour away from her office and she is totally worth the drive. I do admit that sometimes she runs a bit late, but she always spends ample time with me and makes me feel like I'm her only patient. She is a good listener and truly cares about her patients.

One of the best ob/gyn

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I think what makes her so good is that she is a woman who can relate to a women's problems or concerns. I have had good doctors in the past but she knows what I am thinking before I can put it into words .

Posted on May 25th, 2012

i love dr herman! she is the best

The greatest OB ever!

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Herman is the best of the best. I absolutely LOVE her. Her warmth is overwhelming and her bedside manner is off the charts. Dr. Herman is very knowlegable is her field and I have referred several of my friends to her. I had an hysterectomy a couple of years ago and she totally eased ALL my fears. I just love her and she'll make sure that you are very well versed in any procedure /health problem U may have. Just love her!!!

Highly recommend

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Herman for the first time after walking out of an appointment at a different doctor's office the day before due to a long wait time and overall poor impression of the office. The Womens Health Consultants office where Dr. Herman practices have beautiful, welcoming facilities that made me feel at ease as soon as I walked in the office. The staff is very professional and I was happy that I wasn't required to fill out an inordinate amount of forms as a first-time patient. I met with Dr. Herman and she was the first doctor I have ever encountered who brought me into her office before my exam to discuss all of my questions and concerns. It was wonderful to be able to have a discussion with her in that setting, rather than when I am half-naked and sitting in a small examining room on some crinkly paper. I finally felt comfortable asking all the personal questions that I had always been too nervous to ask other doctors. I felt extremely comfortable in Dr. Herman's care and I am very satisfied to have found a doctor I can trust! I highly recommend Dr. Herman.

Through and Caring

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Dr. Michelle Herman is very through, caring, and willing to spend time explaning and recommending the best direction for my care. I give her my highest recommendation.

Posted on March 22nd, 2009