Dr. Michelle H De Geest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle H De Geest?

We loved this Doctor...

We loved this Doctor...

Best OB in Iowa

I have had 3 children, the first wasn't with Dr. Hocking and was a terrible experience where the doctor didn't listen to me at all, but the second and third babies were delivered by Dr. Hocking.If you want the best doctor, who is really well respected by her colleagues, who listens to you (though she is highly in demand and busy), and who works with great staff, you must see Dr. Hocking.She has a great manner, and is easy to talk with, and she is very respectful and kind. I tell everyone to go to her who will listen and everyone agrees she's the best.

I highly recommend Dr. Hocking!

Dr. Hocking is absolutely wonderful. She has been my ob-gyn since she first came to this practice, which was also when I first started going there, and I wouldn't change to anyone else! She is so caring and easy to talk to, and always spends enough time with me at each visit- I always feel like I can ask questions, and she'll take the time to answer them. She's also great with little ones if you have to bring them along to your office visits! I was thrilled that she was the doctor to deliver our third child. And her nurse, Kathy, is wonderful as well- she's so nice and always quick to call me back to follow up on prescriptions, tests, etc. Sometimes I may have to wait a little while at the office, but I know there are many factors that can contribute to that. So I don't mind the wait. I'd highly recommend Dr. Hocking!

A great doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Hocking for several years. She is wonderful. I had trouble getting pregnant and she knew right away why. She got me pregnant the first month on treatment. I have gone to her now for two pregnancies and I wouldn't see anyone else! She is easy to talk with and I never feel intimidated when asking questions. She is busy and sometimes I do have to wait at her clinic. Her nurse, Kathy, is great too! She has a busy practice and can be quick with her visits. But when I had complications or questions, she spent as much time with me as I needed and I never felt rushed out of her office. I would recommend her highly!