Dr. Michelle Homeister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Homeister?

Awesome Dr!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr Homeister became my doctor when Dr Carter retired with the same practice. Although I miss Dr Carter (I was with her for a long time), Dr Homeister is one of the best OBGYNs I have ever been treated by. She is very knowledgeable, thoughtful, caring, and responsive! Not only has she been a wonderful doctor, but I have recommended her to friends over the years and also just recommended her to one my friends who needs a new doctor for he teen daughter!

Patient from her time at Hurley hospital in MI

Posted on April 1st, 2017

There is a reason why there are no/little records of her at Hurley in Flint, MI (publicly or via reviews). Be extremely wary if you require any sort of surgical intervention to save your child and/or self. Long term irreversible damage and before I'm asked (given the hospital loc) it was sadly closest at the time and I had/have full med coverage.

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I agree with the other poster; these reviews are supposed to be about Dr. Homeister, not about Blue Ridge OBGYN. I was previously a patient of that practice, and agree with most of the reviews; however when it comes to Dr. Homeister.... the only thing I can say is she is awesome. I have referred 4 of my closest friends to her office, and we all have the same rave reviews. She is very attentive, caring and compassionate. You don't feel as you are just another patient; she takes the time to really talk to you and she genuinely makes you feel like she cares. This is the reason I left Blue Ridge to follow Dr. Homeister to her new practice, Wilkerson OBGYN/Women's Health Alliance. Please don't let the negative reviews about other doctors in her old practice, deter you from checking her out!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I am a little disappointed at all of the reviews here; they are clearly comments regarding the other doctors in her former practice. I too was a patient with Blue Ridge OBGY The reviews are supposed to be about Dr. Homeister. The ratings do not truly reflect what a caring and competent Dr. she is. I also had the same complaints of Blue Ridge OBGYN,as some of the other reviewers; but I always had a pleasant experience with Dr. Homeister. Luckily for me, she was the Dr. on call the night when I went into labor, but my baby was a little stubborn and didn't come before it was time for her shift to end... but you know what; she actually called to check up on me later to make sure I was ok. She made me feel special; this is what true patient care should be like. I followed Dr. Homeister to her new practice, Wilkerson/Raleigh OBGYN. I highly recommend her!!!!

Great doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2008

Dr. Homeister spends lots of time with you and is a great doctor.

Posted on April 11th, 2016