Dr. Michelle N Indianer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michelle N Indianer?

Didn't feel professional

I'm only writing my own honest review because I know how hard it is to find someone good out there. I was with Michelle for a short period of time, maybe a few months, but I found that she was quick to prescribe me drugs, but lacked the concern to actually call and approve them with my insurance company. This caused a lot of confusion and problems. Also, I didn't feel like I was diagnosed properly before she prescribed these drugs, she hardly spoke at all during sessions except to make hurtful and strong opinionated remarks. I also can't say that her office made me feel comfortable. It's definitely her own den, very cluttered and she felt comfortable enough to always have her shoes off. All in all, I didn't have a great experience with Michelle.

Great Balance

Dr. Indianer was the second psychiatrist I tried. The first person, while very competent, was almost solely focused on prescribing drugs, and provided very little "talk therapy". Dr. Indianer provides a great balance of open/insightful dialogue, nutritional supplements and prescription medicines (when needed). I really appreciated the fact that she did not automatically default to use of anti-anxiety or anti-depressant drugs. In fact, as a result of therapy with Dr. Indianer I am now feeling great, completely free of anti-depressant drugs and using anti-anxiety drugs very sparingly. I highly recommend her if you want a balanced approach between psycho-therapy, prescription medicines and holistic alternatives to address whatever issues you may be dealing with.

I really liked dr Michele Indianer. I found her to be sincere and personable. She is easy to communicate with and is very knowledgable. Her expertise on anti aging is vast. I would definitely recommend her to a friend

Dr. Indianer is a healer

I've been seeing Dr. Indianer for about 7 years for perimenopausal/menopausal symptoms. She's helped by listening, giving great advice for self-care, and prescribing supplements to ease my transition into menopause. I've had very few problems with menopausal symptoms and I credit my easy experience to Dr. Indianer. She had me take a very extensive/thorough blood panel, which indicated that I was low on thyroid, testosterone, adrenals, etc. Wow, I've been feeling great for years now! She's an amazing doctor, who goes to cutting edge workshops throughout the U.S.

yowza!

Indianer's attitude on the phone was beyond brash but she was accepting new patients, so i made an appointment. she insists that patients sign agreements to purchase (overpriced) supplements from her and claims to be able to manage most of your other medical needs (wanted to take over from my endocrinologist for a thyroid condition).her office is overly bright with natural sun (sounds great, but is uncomfortable in actuality) and is dominated by an enormous black massaging chair contraption for herself. her mannerisms (frequent scratching of herself) are odd and off putting.worst of all was my third and last visit where on my way out the door she stated that i was 'a real downer of a patient' and that she 'dreaded seeing me'. this was as she was escorting me to the waiting room where my children were waiting for me. i could not believe the unprofessional attitude and was glad to never experience her presence again.

Dr. Indianer has a no nonsense approach to medicine and therapy. I love her energy and recommend her if you really want to get to the root of what ails you, in all aspects of your life (relationships, overall health, emotional recovery).

Dr. Indianer is wonderful

I have been a patient of Michelle Indianer's for OVER 10 years... She is truthful, real, and won't take any crap from me! and I love her for that! she has changed my life for the better, my relationships have improved with my children, my family, co-workers and ex husband I owe her everything,,she is brilliant!as long as she is practicing I will contiunue seeing her!