Have you seen Dr. Michelle Israel?

Patti R

One of the best most caring doctors I've ever had. Her medical knowledge is vast and her follow up is impeccable. Would recommend her (and I do) to all my friends and family members.

Bad receptionist assistant condescending, mean, cannot get to talk to Dr Israel

Promised a large office with many Dr's and every kind of equipment and labs like her 8920 office with Dr. RUDNICK, BAMBERGER AND BUSH and the younger Geller. She moved to Roxbury, tiny claustrophobic office with mean "assistant",;and keeper of the knowledge. I east going to go public, but I don't think I will ever get a message through. I am very sick, been to hospital. Saw her 2 weeks prior, didn't get it. Did not help with emergency meds. Said she'd refer certain Drs. , didn't give me one name. Very attractive, didn't get xray, and got tiny cell phone sized equipment tests for ekg and breathing. Guess it didn't get my serious disease that I have.

Accurate, caring, and good human interaction

Dr. Israel's compassion and intelligence show through her accurate diagnoses, her medical care for each and every one of her patients, her empathy for his/her family members, and her follow up care. She answers all questions with kindness and concern, and she does not let a patient leave her office without feeling confident that he/she is respected.

Best Doctor you'll ever find :)

What a sweetheart :) Dr Israel has been my primary physician since 2009 and I couldn't live without her. I am a cancer survivor, pre-diabetic, with various other health issues. Dr Israel takes the time to listen to my concerns and helps me work through any concerns that pop up. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. If you are looking for a brilliant, caring physician - she's your girl :) Love Dr Michele!

MD

I am a patient of the office and also refer many of my patients who need an internist affiliated with Cedars Sinai. Finding a competent physician with a warm personality who seems to find a way to follow up with patients during her busy day is a rarity these days. She has even on several occasions, gone out of her to accommodate my patients on the same day. She's fantastic. She is an excellent diagnostician and a lovely person.

Sweetest, Kindest, ABSOLUTE BEST doctor I have ever met 0:)

This review is long overdue!! I have been a patient of Dr. Israel for the past 5 years and I absolutely adore her. She is THE BEST THERE IS in every facet of being a physician. I am not an easy patient and she has been a life saver for me. I feel so blessed to have her as a resource and a guide. She listens, she HEARS, she helps and she CARES. I went through doctor H/E/L/L before finding her. I could write a book about her! She is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I am in my late 50's - she's a lot younger - so I am thrilled that Dr. Israel will be here longer than I will. (ha) I can't imagine ever finding another doctor like her. Thank you Michelle for 5 years of wonderful care. You are truly the best.

outstanding bedside manner, puts anyone at ease

MD

Michael M

Michelle is so caring, resourceful, and bright. She has excellent diagnostic skills and is very responsive to any concerns I have.

The Best of The Best

Dr. Michelle Israel is the best doctor I could ever ask for! She really cares about her patients! Her team is super nice and I always get great referrals for specialist doctors. She is awesome!!!

Attorney

Michelle is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so patient, understanding, and knowledgeable. I am referring my associates to her, she is a truly special person.

Dr. Michelle Israel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. Michelle Israel Is this you?