Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Jorgensen
Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Fargo, ND . Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with MeritCare, Meritcare Health System and Union Hospital - CAH. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Jorgensen has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order to prevent and identify them in their patients. These disorders may be caused by biological, psychosocial, genetic, demographic, or environmental factors, a patient's history, or any combination of these factors.
Pediatric/adolescent psychiatrists treat patients through a variety of interventions including medical treatment, behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, problem solving techniques, family therapy, parent training, psychodynamic therapy, and consultation with the patient's primary care physician or school professionals.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 3 of 3
has no business being in the "job" she is in ; and clearly doesn't know how to do the "job". what I have to write no one would believe so why bother and no one is doing anything about it besides hiding it and trying to cover up mistakes & errors that cause dangerous outcome to not only patient but others. she is dangerous
Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meritcare Health System
Union Hospital - CAH
Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Dr. Michelle Jorgensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle Jorgensen in this video.
Dr. Michelle Jorgensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.