Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Michelle C Kane
Michelle C Kane is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ.Michelle C Kane has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Showing 5 of 9
This was the BEST experience I have ever had visiting a physician for the first time. My primary doc had retired and I was assigned Dr. Kane. How fortunate for me; the experience was exceptional. Not only is Dr. Kane a wonderful physician who goes above and beyond, but the office staff and the follow through services they provide on the patients behalf are second to none. I highly recommend this physician, as a patient and as a nurse.
I really enjoy seeing Dr. Kane. She has identified problems that other doctors have not. She takes the time to listen and I feel she really cares. She has great bedside manners and puts you at ease. She's very honest. I wish it wasn't so difficult to get in to see her and her front desk staff can be a little more easier to deal with..sometimes they are hot some times they are cold, you never know what kind of service you will get when you get there
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Family Medicine, 239 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd Ste 350, Sewell, NJ
Michelle C Kane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.