Dr. Michelle Knolla Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Knolla?

Malpractice

Watch the Hot Coffee documentary. She's been sued several times for failing to provide the appropriate standard of care.

Sued Repeatedly

This woman has caused families much missery and damage. Stay away. Just Google her name and see the lawsuits.

She became very rude & condescending toward the end of my OB experience. She was even arrogant toward my husbands presence & questions. I went 4 weeks overdue before she finally induced, even though I told her my first pregnancy had to be induced(she argued with me about being overdue). It was a very difficult birth, the baby was stuck transverse. The baby weighed 1 pound, 3 ounces more than my first one(9# 3oz.), and displayed 3 obvious signs if being overdue. I would not recommend her anyone I know.

Dr. Knolla is a caring, highly skilled, GYN. My experiences concerning Dr. Knolla have all been 4 Star over an extended period of time.

not a good match

I utilized Dr. Knolla for my first pregnancy- I was new at everything and had many questions. Dr. Knolla politely answered what I asked, but I felt as if I were imposing on her when I asked so much. Not a lot of warmth and explanation for different pieces of the exams. Dr. Knolla definitely knew what she was doing and I had no worries she was making good decisions for my pregnancy- I just didn't feel as if I were cared for as much. So if you are seeking an OB for the routine medical care only- Dr. Knolla is a good choice- if you desire support and warmth- you may not find what you are seeking here.