Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle L Kush has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Michelle L Kush has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Michelle L Kush has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle L Kush is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Pressured us into genetic testing by telling us that the baby had a cyst in the brain. after asking if we needed to decide right now, she said we have to hurry in case we wanted to terminate the pregnancy??!!! turns out lots of babies have those cysts and they usually disappear. she never mentioned that. cyst is gone now. she also sounded like she was reciting her medical text book and was very cold and unfriendly. we are first time parents and she just stressed us out to no end.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Michelle L Kush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Maryland, 5500 Knoll North Dr Ste 200, Columbia, MD
Dr. Michelle L Kush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.