Dr. Michelle Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Bennett?

Blessing to my family!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Bennett is amazing! She has been our pediatrician for 11 years now. We have three children that love her! She has always gone out of her way to be helpful and take care of our children!! I could not be happier with her.

Go elsewhere

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I always wait over 45 minutes to see the Dr. We are never seen by the same nurse - even within the same appointment - so there is no way to build 'relationships.' The rooms are tiny, undecorated, and not baby or kid friendly at all. Dr. Bennett says that she does not return phone calls from worried parents unless there is an emergency because her days are 'really busy.' I find that inexcusable. There are many other pediatricians who are much more concerned and interested in each patient. I won't be going back to PAA or Bennett. Bottom line, the practice is too big and you don't feel as if your child matters.

Awful...go somewhere else!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I guess from having no kids, I am not sure but no bedside manner, snobby and a real self absorbant person. She acted like she didnt even care about my daughter who was sick and ran very few tests. Well to find out when I went somewhere else that she had Cancer. Would never go to this horrible excuse for a doctor EVER!!!!!

jess

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Excellent doctors that work with her too. Love the hours and open all year

Posted on April 7th, 2016