Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michelle L Larson
Dr. Michelle L Larson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle L Larson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michelle L Larson has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Michelle L Larson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
11 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Michelle L Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTucson Orthopaedic Institute, 5301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle L Larson, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Tucson, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Michelle L Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.