Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle A Leblanc
Dr. Michelle A Leblanc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Leblanc is affiliated with Mission Hospital. Dr. Leblanc has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle A Leblanc has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr, Leblanc has seen me now for about 8 years with a breast problem. She does not rush you, she is kind, approachable and has a great bedside manner. I have friends she has treated for breast cancer who love her too. Dr. Leblanc will always be my first and only choice for treatment of a breast problem and she is the Doctor I recommend to people if they ask if I know of anyone......On a scale of 1 - 10, she gets a 20 from me!
Dr. LeBlanc cares about her patients. She takes time to listen and "HEARS" what we say. Her team greets us by name, we are more than a file number. A close friend is being treated for breast cancer and Dr. LeBlanc has taken time to call her at home to ask how she is after treatment. When was the last time your doctor called you? There are other physicians in the practice and each specialize in different areas for complete care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Leblanc is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1996
Mountain Area Health Education Center
Dr. Michelle A Leblanc accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWestern Carolina Womens Specialty, 2100 Ridgefield Blvd, Asheville, NC
Dr. Michelle A Leblanc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.