Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Lee MD, DDS
Dr. Michelle Lee, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Carlsbad, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Lee has 2 locations
Dr. Michelle Lee has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle Lee has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Michelle Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Lee - Posted on January 16th, 2019
got more than i asked for and BILLED FOR IT
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Lee - Posted on November 30th, 2018
I had a crown fall off that only needed re-cementing. It was close to my work so i made an appointment. I told them this was all i needed done. They said they would do a cleaning as well and that my insurance would cover it. They treated me as a new patient, and without informing me before hand gave me a complete evaluation including full blown x-rays and new customer mouth evaluation. I didn't ask for any of it other than my stinking crown to be reglued. -- and if i wouldve known i wouldve said no. I had no cavities or anything wrong and she simply glued my crown back on. I didn't even get a cleaning as they ran out of time. $68 to basically stick glue back on my crown and place it back on - ALL I ASKED FOR !!!! -------PLUS...... $90 for x-rays THAT I DIDN'T NEED OR ASK FOR $65 for "new patient evaluation" (basically to say ahhhh as she peered in first hand) THAT I DIDN'T NEED OR ASK FOR ... and then to add insult to injury i asked about coming back to get my teeth cleaned since they cut me short last time and its another $90 (she offered a 10% discount on the cleaning, oh thank you! not) So in total over $230 to get a check up and cleaning (over $300 if you want them to add some glue to re-attach your crown) -- WOW, AND ALL I ASKED FOR WAS TO PLEASE GLUE MY CROWN BACK ON I wont be returning for the cleaning thank you very much.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Lee - Posted on June 20th, 2016
Dr. Michelle Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.