Great dentist

Highly recommend Dr. Lee. She truly cares about her patients!

got more than i asked for and BILLED FOR IT

I had a crown fall off that only needed re-cementing. It was close to my work so i made an appointment. I told them this was all i needed done. They said they would do a cleaning as well and that my insurance would cover it. They treated me as a new patient, and without informing me before hand gave me a complete evaluation including full blown x-rays and new customer mouth evaluation. I didn't ask for any of it other than my stinking crown to be reglued. -- and if i wouldve known i wouldve said no. I had no cavities or anything wrong and she simply glued my crown back on. I didn't even get a cleaning as they ran out of time. $68 to basically stick glue back on my crown and place it back on - ALL I ASKED FOR !!!! -------PLUS...... $90 for x-rays THAT I DIDN'T NEED OR ASK FOR $65 for "new patient evaluation" (basically to say ahhhh as she peered in first hand) THAT I DIDN'T NEED OR ASK FOR ... and then to add insult to injury i asked about coming back to get my teeth cleaned since they cut me short last time and its another $90 (she offered a 10% discount on the cleaning, oh thank you! not) So in total over $230 to get a check up and cleaning (over $300 if you want them to add some glue to re-attach your crown) -- WOW, AND ALL I ASKED FOR WAS TO PLEASE GLUE MY CROWN BACK ON I wont be returning for the cleaning thank you very much.

great customer service. I have bad dental anxiety and they help me go through it. Very patient and caring. thank you for your patience with me.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Michelle Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.

Dr. Michelle Lee Is this you?