Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle J Lefebvre has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Michelle J Lefebvre has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Michelle J Lefebvre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Lefebvre is very abrupt and does not have the best bed side manners. She has never spent more than 15 with children. I've spent more time in the waiting room then speaking with her. Her staff can be but has dropped the ball more times than they were helpful. I'm looking to switch to another provider. Would only recommend for basic care.
Spent very little time discussing my child's complex medical issues. Did not seem to want to get involved, and repeatedly deferred to specialist when what I want is someone to help me build a big picture and connect the dots. Mispronounced a key diagnostic term, which though trivial, added to my feeling that I should take my child to someone more experienced who was willing to really participate in achieving overall health for my child. Somewhat detached manner. I agree that she needs more experience. Additionally, though some of the staff is quite sweet, most of them have an offputting and cold manner. The offices are dreary as well.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Michelle J Lefebvre accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Pediatrics, 95 Pitman St Ste 2200, Providence, RI
Dr. Michelle J Lefebvre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.