- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle M Lewis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michelle M Lewis has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Michelle M Lewis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michelle M Lewis
Dr. Lewis graduated from the Des Moines University in 1989. Dr. Lewis works in Henderson, NV and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Campus and St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Campus.