Dr. Michelle M Linsmeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle M Linsmeier?

Love her and miss her

great doctor

Dr. Linsmeier is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She has taken all of the concerns I have had with my children very seriously and was very proactive in finding answers. She has never disregarded my opinion and genuinely seems to trust my knowledge of my own children. ( unlike some doctors who make you feel like your crazy for worrying about certain things). I moved about an hour away from her office a few years ago and I tried a few other pediatricians but I couldnt find anyone who I thought was as caring or had as much common sense as she does. I currently drive the hour to her office so that I can keep her as my childrens doctor!

Overall great Dr.!

Great bedside manner, courteous and professional

Best pediatrician my kids have ever had!

I am very grateful to have Dr. Linsmeier as the provider for my 5 children (ages 19-2). We are a military family of 23 years and move every 3-4 years. So we have seen many doctors. Dr. Linsmeier is very personable and genuinely caring. I don't feel like were just another patient to her. I highly recommend Dr. Linsmeier to anyone looking for a knowledgable physician.

I am so blessed to have selected Dr. Linsmeier. My daughter loves her. Excellent bedside manners. Very efficient! Just all around great person! Everyone she experience such excellent and compassoniate care.

Disappoint abound

Our child has severe developmental delays with complex medical issues. The practice doesn't work well with family with problems outside the norm of well child visits. Stay away unless you are looking to find a new doctor if real problems arise.

Excellent Care

Dr. Linsmeier is by far the most caring doctor either myself or my children have ever had. She takes the time to know our family personally. She's always very respondant and flexible with our urgent medical needs. I highly recommend her.