Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lisoskie treated my daughter about 15 years ago. My daughter was later diagnosed as BiPolar with Impulsive Behavior and is now fully functional as an adult. I would highly recommend Dr. Lisoskie. Out of the many doctors and counselors I took my daughter to; Dr. L was the best. She tried different medications and methods to try and help me with a young troubled child.
I've seen Dr Lisoskie for 3 years +. She is the best Psychietrist i've found in Las Vegas. She worked with me after a severe loss and 2 suicide attempts in my life. Incrediblely talented doctor. She is by far the most invested, most genuinely interested psychietrist to be found in this town. She is always available for troubles and gives you whatever amount of time thats needed in her appts. just fabulous
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions701 Shadow Ln, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.