Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle S Marrinan
Dr. Michelle S Marrinan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurotology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Marrinan is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital and Stamford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle S Marrinan has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Cochlear Implantation
- Facial Trauma
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Diseases
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was really looking forward to my first visit with Dr. Marrinan but I had to wait for an hour in the waiting room and once in the office she barely took 10 minutes. Trying to contact the office again is impossible and it seems that even emergency calls are not returned until late in the afternoons. Unfortunately she is the only ENT in the area my insurance covers...
Dr. Marrinan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Michelle S Marrinan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle S Marrinan in this video.
Dr. Michelle S Marrinan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.