Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly MD
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Carmichael, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mattison-Kelly is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Mercy Hospital of Folsom. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mattison-Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy General Hospital
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
UC Davis Medical Center
22 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly's office for more information.
2261 Douglas Blvd Roseville, CA : (916) 783-7109
6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael, CA : (916) 536-3540
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle Mattison-Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.