Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle M Mears has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 24
I got Dr Mears when using the on call service. I called at 5:45 because I all of a sudden had a horrible bladder infection and it was super painful. She was incredibly rude and was offering no advice at all, telling me I should have called my doctor when the office was open and that it wasn't a true medical emergency. I explained I've been dealing with my son who has a concussion and haven't had time to take care of myself. She finally agreed to call in a prescription after I had apparently yelled at her. She should NOT be a doctor. She showed zero compassion and the only solution she had was the solution I gave her. I didn't call in for pain pills, I was calling in for antibiotics to relieve an infection.
First of all, her office holds a sign saying "I can only please one person a day and today doesn't look good for you" or something else a long the lines of that. Weird. I guess funny but not in a doctor setting when, ya know...she's suppose to help you. She was pretty rude and acted stuck up, like she knew how to diagnose someone without so much as an examination which was alarming. She acted like everything I said was dumb and I had no idea what I was talking about and really gave no constructive tips on my condition or any of the health worries I had. She's great at handling out pills though, so she's got that going for her. Oh, the nurses there are amazing though, so sweet, calm. They were the best.
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michelle M Mears accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunset Family Health Center, 10395 NW Glencoe Rd Ste 200, North Plains, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle M Mears in this video.
Dr. Michelle M Mears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Plains, OR.