Dr. Michelle Melany Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Melany?

I came from out of town to have Dr. Melany do a biopsy on me.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

She was extremely thorough and kind. She told me she thought my mass was benign and didn't need a biopsy. She read my body language and then asked me she if I would be more comfortable just having the biopsy and I said yes. She did the biopsy and she was 100% correct. It was benign. I had a prior biopsy and hers was so much more professional, quick and easy on me. she is confident but not cocky. I fold her I would come back.

Superb

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Melany took outstanding care of me. She is compassionate, articulate, very experienced, and truly cares that her patients understand their health and the reasons for her diagnoses and recommendations. I always feel reassured and well-educated about my situation after I speak with her. She is an outstanding physician and is truly dedicated to her work.

referred by Dr. Sacks

Posted on December 31st, 2016

referred by Dr. Sacks who actually competes withe Dr. M for business and she still referred her. Dr. M was thorough, treated me and almost as important her staff with respect. My doctor refers her all the time to her patients because she is that good. Only complaint, she has a long waiting list and hard to get an appointment

Posted on May 10th, 2009

SHe is one of the best for diagnosing and treating my thyroid cancer. she was recommended by my surgeon to do the biopsy and check me for lymph nodes. she is really noce and caring.

Posted on January 5th, 2017