Dr. Michelle H Miyashiro Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michelle H Miyashiro?

I scheduled my appointment months in advance, I arrived 20 minutes early, and was kept waiting by Dr. Miyashiro for over 75 minutes (not including my arriving 20 minutes early.) She offered no explanation or apology. My time is important to me as I'm sure the doctor's is to her. I can't imagine her staff allowing me to see the doctor if I arrived over 75 minutes late for the appointment.

can't even get an appointment to form an opinion of her!

Crowded waiting room, long wait

I like Dr. Miyashiro and think she's competent but the time spent in the waiting room is long, often an hour. The waiting room is small and crowded, after 30 or so minutes they call you to be weighed and blood pressure then return to the waiting room until treatment room available then wait for doctor. It's very stressful. I happen to believe that if you can't manage your time well then what else isn't being done well.