Dr. Michele Moraes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Moraes?

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Moraes is a super kind and caring doctor that I have been seeing for years now. She never makes me feel rushed and always takes her time listening to my concerns. She always addresses them properly and goes the extra mile to follow up and make sure I am doing ok. I would recommend her to anyone!

office staff extremely rude and not helpful

Posted on April 10th, 2017

terrible accounting department, many mistakes made and never an apology.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I'm 68 years old, so I've had many dermatologists through out my lifetime. By far , Dr. Michelle Moraes is the best of the best. I never feel rushed. She will give me all the time I need to answer my questions. She also will never do any unnecessary procedures like many other doctors for obvious reasons . Her honesty and integrity are much appreciated. I would recommend her to my children and grandchildren if they lived close by.

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Unfortunately, there are times when things happen to slow down the doctor. I take along a good book & plan on these events. I understand that not everyone can do this as they have planned their day or have a job & may get upset.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Short wait time, good exam, good info provided.

Dr. Moraes is an expert at finding precancerous skin conditions.

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Dr. Michelle Moraes has been great about finding all of the moles on me that are pre-cancerous and every time I go to an independent surgeon to get the mole off, he confirms that Dr. Moraes was correct - it was precancerous. I am so grateful that she has such a keen eye and has saved me multiple times. Living in South Florida, I have known many people that have had melanoma and some friends have died from it. I do not take any chances and neither does Dr. Moraes. Dr. Moraes is a great doctor! She keeps your skin in great shape. I will continue to see her as long as she is practicing medicine.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

She is very professional, goes directly to the point . She will never try to push products like other Dermatologists in Boca Raton

Posted on April 27th, 2015

took my teenage daughter in with acne and now her skin is perfect - she looks like a model! Dr Moraes is wonderful - office location beautiful. I once left a message for the Doctors assistant - and it as returned within 30 minutes! Dr Moraes and the office staff treated my daughter with delicate kindness. We are so grateful for Dr Moraes's expertise! My daughter is so happy

I highly recommend Dr. Michele Moraes

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Michele Moraes is one of the best physician's I have ever interacted with and I come from a family with multiple generations of healthcare professionals. Dr. Moraes informed me of the different directions I could go while making a critical decision and answered each of my questions in a caring manner. I highly recommend her to anyone because she is an excellent clinician and a kind human being.

WOREST EXPERIENCE EVER

Posted on June 11th, 2014

I was just refused treatment after scheduling an appointment, showing up on time for today’s appointment, staff confirming I was a patient, filing out all the necessary paperwork for today’s appointment, writing a check for the co-pay, and providing insurance and driver’s license information. STAY AWAY. REALLY. STAY AWAY.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I only have one word to describe my experience. Pathetic

Good experience

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Very personable and knowlegeable. First time I actually enjoyed a doctor's visit,