Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle M Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
I have been a patient of Flowers Family Practice for many years. When my primary doctor left the practice, she recommended I continue at the practice and see Dr. Morris. She thought we would work well together. She couldn't have been more correct!!! Dr. Morris has been my doctor for a few years now, and she is wonderful. I never feel rushed during our appointments. She knows me, my medical history, my meds, my "moods"...she remembers little things that aren't written in my chart. Dr. Morris knows my family and the history surrounding my family. She knows me so well, that just by looking at me she can tell if something is up. She really listens and has me be a part of decisions in my care (I see her 4-6 times per year for an ongoing condition.). She doesn't lecture me non-stop about my bad habits or weight. Dr. Morris encourages you to change your habits/lifestyle so you can become healthier and supports you regardless. I always feel like she actually cares about me. I am not just a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Morris. There is no better physician out there in my opinion.
There is a certain comfort in being able to have your physician know your medical history, medications and not feeling like a rushed number in their office. Michelle never makes me feel like I am rushing her.Good physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Michelle M Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle M Morris in this video.
Dr. Michelle M Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Arlington, OH.